Another piece is also demanding some attention this month. My one stitching group is working on a quilt and I'm stitching a Jeremiah Junction piece for my block. The piece is coming along pretty well so I think I should make the September deadline. This piece is being stitched on 14-count aida and I am stitching it with 3 threads of DMC.
I have decided to try a rotation to see if I can accomplish more stitching this way. After some consideration; I decided what pieces would be worked on what days. I'm planning on starting this Monday so I guess we'll see if this really works or not.
My other stitchy news is now I have almost all the colors for Sampler and Weeks threads! Beth H from Crossed Purposes, has decided to put down her cross stitching to explore the joys of knitting and was wanting to sell her threads. We sat down and came up with an agreeable price between us so I purchased her entire set of threads. I will look forward to stitching this year with so many colors to choose from!
Will post again soon with hopefully some more stitching progress. Have fun!


11 comments:
Good luck with getting more stitching in this month. You certainly got alot of floss, specialty floss at that, have fun finding patterns to use them in.
Good progress on the LK. I have those patterns and did start it someday I'll pick it up again. Good luck with your stitching rotation goal. For some reason it never worked for me.
The lizzie kate is coming along beautifully! Good luck on your stitching rotation and I hope you make those needles smoke this month with your progress! You sure were busy in June hopefully July is more slower for you.
Hope you manage to get in all the stitching that you want to this month. Love what you have done so far
Hey Pumpkin! The quilt square is looking fab! Laura will love it. I sure did have a great time when you came to visit; I think Butch has met his match! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....he absolutely loved sparring with you. Tell Becky and Ray we said hello and George too!
Love ya,
Sue
Your stitching is beautiful. Go on, you can do it!
Marissa
ILCS
:)
Congrats on doing some great stash enhancement! Your pieces look great.
I think there was something about June...I wasn't very productive either. Your L*K is coming along though and I wish you much stitchy time in July!
I hope you can get lots of stitching in this month. I love those Lizzie Kate monthlies. I have started them as well.
Heidi-ILCS
Beautiful threads.
Both projects look great
Post a Comment