Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride! - Unknown


Monday, December 27, 2010

ABC's of me.....

A - Age: 38
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: folding clothes (don't mind washing them; but I hate to fold them!)
D - Dog's name: Dudley the Bulldog; Lu-Lu the Boxer and Whitey the Bichon
E - Essential start of the day item: brush teeth first thing every morning
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'10 1/2"
I - Instruments you play: Violin (since the age of 8) and piano (since the age of 17)
J - Job: Systems Administrator
K - Kids: 2 kiddos.... Becky (daughter; age 11) and Ray (son; age 10)
L - Living arrangements: Family home since 1978 which we purchased last year from my Mom's estate.
M - Music you love: Country, country, country!
N - Nicknames: PUMP-kin (compliments of Sue V); Boo-boo (hubby's name for me); Care-bear (friend Steve gave this to me when I was in high school); Care-care (Daddy's nickname for me); BRAT (nickname from my brother)
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Nope and hope to keep it that way!
P - Pet Peeve: Not having a conversation with someone because they can't hold up their end of it.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Quite frankly my dear; I don't give a damn." - Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
R - Right handed or left: Left and proud of it!
S - Siblings: 1 older brother; Charles
T - Time you wake up: 7:00-7:30ish if no alarm clock is set
U - Underwear: Of course, don't do Commando! :) LOL
V - Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus
W - Workout Style: Like taking long walks when I can
X - X-rays you've had: Lets see.... this question would be easier answered if I told you what hasn't been x-ray'ed.
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken and Dumplings from my Great Grandmother's recipe
Z - The best place to visit: North, South, East, West.... I love my home the very best!

and now you know my ABC's, won't you play along with me????

2 comments:

Meari said...

Love reading these things! I did mine a while back.

Belated Merry Christmas to you!

Claudette497 said...

How much do I love that you have "363 days until Christmas" at the top of your blog, lol.