I finished up the ornament stitching last night! Originally I had thought that I wouldn't square up the ornament with the back stitching, but when I looked at the other charts in the series (Snowy Nights, Book 166) and all of them had some ornate back stitching of holly leaves or some other design, I decided I would finish it off in the same manner so you could tell they were part of the same series. Hopefully tonight I will "finish" this into the ornament and I'll have a picture to post for my Yahoo group, Every Stitch Counts, ornament challenge. This little ornament has over 1300 stitches in it but I loved how it turned out and can't wait to see the flat finish I have planned; hopefully it turns out!
"Snowy Nights" (JCS Christmas 2010 Magazine)
Designer: Prairie Schooler
Fabric: 32ct Ivory EvenweaveStitched with DMC3835
I'm really started feeling like myself again! The numbness wasn't as often or as severe and while I am still a little tired it is nothing like it was the first few days after the TIA. Perhaps the doctors are right after all, just needed to give my old brain a chance to catch up. Take care!
9 comments:
Love the PS ornie. I have this on my list to do also. I look forward to seeing your finished piece.
Beautifully stitched, I love PS designs, and have many that I want to tackle, someday, lol
Your ornament came out lovely. Congtats on the finish
I love PS, that is beautiful.
CJ
It's beautiful, Carol! I'm so glad that you're feeling better.
Your ornie looks wonderful!!
Your ornament looks very nice.
Marl
Nice finish!
Congrats on your finish!
Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment