I was hoping to finish this design by the end of February but fell a little short. Oh well, March will have a finish very early in the month but I am still standing at 4 finishes already this year. Considering how little I did last year I am proud of myself! After a little floss tossing, decided on DMC 221 for the holly berries. Thanks to all of those who provided their opinions on this color selection but when I finally sat down and took a good look at the design minus the berries, this color just really grabbed me. Another night or two and I will hopefully be taking this design off the Q-Snaps and moving on to another stitching project.
I have done a little stitching on my BRD sampler UFO project although I have to admit not as much as I would have liked. I definitely was slowed down this month with the mini-stroke and spent many nights going to sleep early and just not having the energy to stitch after coming home from work. Last week I spent all day Tuesday running around for blood tests and another test called a CT angiography. This test was to used to visualize arterial and venous vessels throughout my neck and brain to ensure no blockages or narrowing of the passages had caused me to have the TIA in the first place. Since I have luckily appeared to not have any major side affects from my the mini-stroke; the doctors are hoping to determine if anything can be done to help prevent any future problems from arising.


16 comments:
pretty stitching. Hope the dr can help
They both look great! I hope you start feeling more like yourself soon, rest when you need it and don't worry about it. Take care.
Carol, your stitching is gorgeous! Love both pieces. I pray the doctors come up with a solution to help prevent this from happening again. You are way too young for this to occur. You are in my prayers and thoughts.
You are coming along on these wonderful pieces, I hope that the dr will be able to help.
You are making great progress I am loving the colors on Blue Ribbon. Hope the doctor can help you.
I was so happy to read your blog today. Glad you are doing well and love your stitching.
CJ
Carol, they both look great, but I do love that sampler!
Great work. I really like the sampler. I have never attempted on, but maybe I will soon. Hope you are feeling better.
I love the peace on earth piece! I hope you get to feeling better.
Lovely stitching, Carol! I'm so sorry to hear of your mini stroke, but so thankful that there was no permanent damage. Take good care of yourself, and rest, it will do your body good! *Hugs*
Your stitching looks wonderful, and congratulations on walking 27 miles already - way to go!
Lovely progress on both of these! Hope you are feeling better soon and they are able to determine the cause of it all. :)
Nice progress on both pieces!
Your WIPs look nice, Carol.
Hopefully, the doctor can prevent or reduce the chances of future episodes.
Lovely stitching!
Hopefully they can prevent future strokes.
Lovely stitching!
Hopefully they can prevent future strokes.
Post a Comment