Well, I am trying very hard to sticking to working on a UFO project every week this year, which was one of the only stitching goals I set for myself. The UFO I am working on is Innocent Guardian from a Dimensions Gold kit and I actually made quite a bit of progress on it while sitting during the afternoon, watching some movies and just relaxing with the family. Becky is having another bout of asthma flaring up, I imagine the varying temperature changes has not helped in that regard. Maryland has been going from 60 degrees one day to a high in the upper 30's the next. Most every family I know seems to have one person sick at home.
My goals I am setting with this design is to complete 1000 stitches a month. Might not sound like a lot, but it is a number that I'm hoping I can obtain and possibly exceed so I am feeling like I'm making progress on the design. Yesterday I actually completed 493 stitches which really made my day and then this morning I completed another 126 stitches bringing this month's total to 619; so I am already half way to the goal. Happy Dance!
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Good luck with the UFO's!! I'm liking Innocent Guardian so far!
Good luck with those UFO, I knwo thay can be a bugger. Great progress.
CJ
Great progress!I am working on a UFO too.
Good luck, I am trying to get through UFOs too as well as my crazies - I think I am mad, but hey. Love the colours in this.
Coming along nicely with your UFO. The colors are bright and oh so colorful!
Good luck on the UFO, can't wait to see it grow :)
I love the colours of your UFO. It's such a thrill to see our progress.
Good luck with your goal!!!
I really like the colors in your UFO.
You can do it!!!! Great progress on your UFO!!!
Post a Comment