Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride! - Unknown


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Becky!

My little girl is growing up! Becky turned 10 years old today and it doesn't seem that long ago that I was holding my first born in my arms..... where does the time go?????

Another Year
I’m wishing you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,

Surprises, love and happiness,

And when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,

How very much you mean to me,

More than you can know.
By Joanna Fuchs

1 comment:

Meari said...

Happy belated bday to your DD!