Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride! - Unknown


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Card Exchange


Another first this year...... a Christmas Card Exchange in my group, SIQ (Stitch It Quick) was a fun experience. I received this wonderful card from Teresa which turned out great. I love the stitched pattern against the red card and the penguin is just cute! I think the design is a Lizzie Kate and she did a superb job on the finishing!

I made a card for another member in the group and chose a Santa design for my stitching project. I left enough material in the card so that she can easily convert it into an ornament for her tree next year. I hope Cathy enjoys here surprise as much as I did mine. I definitely look forward to participating in more group activities in the future!



2 comments:

Meari said...

Adorable cards :)

Nancy M said...

Very cute cards, I did a couple several years ago and haven't done any since.