Christmas is just around the corner and it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Here is a picture of my little tree which is my favorite since it has a lot of homemade ornaments on it and ornaments which mean a lot to me. Also here is a pic of the kids when Santa came around the neighborhood on the firetruck last week. You just can't help but smile when you see how excited the kids become when they see Santa coming on foot to hand out small gifts to everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Christmas season with their family and loved ones!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your tree looks quite festive!
I just love the fact that you have a tree with hand made ornaments.
I have a tall skinny tree that has 90% handmade ornaments mostly cross stitch.
I wish you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas.
Catherine
P.S.
Your tree is lovely
Post a Comment