I spent some time today working on my Quaker Seasons. The Weeks is still driving me nuts; no matter how short I cut the pieces of floss and using Thread Heaven it is still knotting up! I wonder if there is such a thing as possessed thread????? LOL.
Then I decided to work a little on my Kind Fond Love sampler. Today I worked on a lot of little areas on this design; where after 10 or so stitches it was time to tie off and move to another location. I worked on leaves and flowers; all the little parts of the design which helps make it pop! I also found another small area which seems to be questionable on the floss listed in the chart. So while it may appear I hadn't done much work; I did make some progress. They say the devil is in the details, right??? I haven't posted a picture tonight on this piece but will post one in the next day or two.
Sometimes, I think I'm nuts for working on all these BAPs all at one time but as long as I'm enjoying it and I keep thinking how cool it will be to have all these designs to hang in my childhood home one day. Keep thinking happy thoughts!


3 comments:
Carol, sometimes it seems certain colors just want to tangle and knot. I don't think it is brand but color.
Hope Becky is better soon! Yes, it seems as if thread just won't cooperate some days! But you're not crazy to work on all those BAP's. That's how many people do it. And the important thing is you're enjoying it and stitching the way you want!
Hope Becky gets to feeling better soon. Your wip looks nice.
Post a Comment