I did manage to start this week off right..... on Sunday I actually managed to stitch on my Lizzie Kate May Monthly Flip-it! I know, I'm not ready to come out of the corner anytime soon for not stitching and posting like I should; but I am making some progress. Doesn't that count for something??? Most of this progress was made yesterday while visiting with my friend, Beth, who has been taking college courses at the local community college. I hadn't seen her since February, but we ended up meeting up, stitching (for me) and knitting (for her) and watching movies, catching up on life and playing with her dog, Kasey.
I think I'm going to continue working on this piece this week in order to stay on track of finishing each month off as the calendar year goes by. I realize it isn't a lot of stitching but it seems like during the months of May and June my calendar just explodes with kids activities, end of school activities, scouting activities, etc. This past weekend the Girl Scouts went to a local riding stable and learned about the care of horses and the same day was a Cub Scout car wash..... all on Saturday! We still have a presentation ceremony tomorrow night for the kids for Maryland State Citations tomorrow night, a spring concert Wednesday night and luckily the 3 day weekend arrives.


9 comments:
You made really good progress on your LK piece. Good for you!
You were busy with the kids, never enough time. Progress is progress.
it looks beautiful Carol!!!! I love it....just remember, each X done is one less for the next day! Keep it up!
Looks good. I think everyone is very busy this time of year.
Your May stamp looks really good...I loved doing those.
looks good, and any progress is progress
Really nice progress on your LK before you know it it will be finished.
Nice progress! Say hey to Beth!
Nice job! I did a series of Month's from LK too and display them year round....which reminds me... I need to switch out May to June! LOL
Post a Comment