Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride! - Unknown


Sunday, January 16, 2011

And the winners are.......

Tonight was the drawing for the giveaways, so my hubby and I sat down and each drew one of the contests. This was our 7th year Wedding Anniversary and so part of our evening was spent commenting about how many of you had entered the blog contest and how amazing it was to see how many people had entered.

Thanks so much to all of you for joining me on this adventure and I'm hoping to have a few more contests throughout the year. I am very honored now to say I have over 80 followers and I can't say it without having a big, silly grin on my face. It is so wonderful to say that so many people care; help cheer me on these projects and through the course of this adventure, I have made a couple of really great friends.

So without further ado, the winners are.....

Social Sue for the cross stitching giveaway


Kitten With A Whip Lash for the yarn giveaway


Congratulations to my winners!!! :) Please contact me via email (mdfiregal at yahoo dot com) and I'll be sending your packages on their way!

6 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Happy Anniversary! and best wishes for many more to come. Thanks so much for the yarn, I'll be emailing right away.

Claudette497 said...

Congratulations on your 7 years together - hoping for many more for you!

Anonymous said...

well done to the winners
and best anniversary wishes to you and your husband ^^

Berly said...

Congratulations to both winners! Hope you & hubby had a wonderful anniversary.

Meari said...

Happy Anniversary!

Congrats to the winners.

Sue said...

First, hope you and George had a wonderful anniversary!

Congratulations to both winners! It was very generous of you to host the giveaway!

Love,
Sue