Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride! - Unknown


Monday, January 31, 2011

Pass It Forward - Deadline February 8th


It's about time I posted about the PIF (Pay It Forward). Last week I received a wonderful package from CJ that was a PIF she had on her blog about a year ago. Lucky me, I was one of the three selected to participate. Now it is time for me to offer to PIF some of you. I love these type of exchanges, it is always more fun to give than to receive. If you want to participate please see the instructions below and leave a comment on this post no later than February 8th, I will announce names on 10 February. Be sure to leave an e-mail or link to your blog so I can contact you.
Here are the rules:


1. I'll send no less than 5 stitching related items per person within the next 365 days.

2. Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, etc. - a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.

3. The items must be new and not used.

4. If you win, you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and do the same for at least 2 people.This PIF is very simple and easy to do I hope you will join me.


I plan on "Passing It Forward" for 3 people who comment on this blog entry by the deadline. If you are interested in participating and love surprises; please consider signing up. Thanks!

6 comments:

Berly said...

I love surprises and I'm wanting to do a PIF on my blog soon so this is great timing! Thanks, Carol!

Donna's Stitching said...

I have been wanting to do a pif this is perfect please add my name thanks Donna

luvmyqsnaps@yahoo.com

Debi Murray said...

Please add my name Carol. I have never done this before and it sounds like a lot of fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, it's Cherie from out in Utah.. Please add me in!! I'd love to do this!

Meari said...

OK, I'm game! Throw my name in the drawing. :)

Nan Davis said...

I would love to join in this....please add my name.
email:ndavis2@comcast.net