Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride! - Unknown


Monday, March 7, 2011

My oh my, look at the calendar and it is time for TUSAL updates!

Pulled out my calendar last night to see what was up and coming in the old social calendar, kiddo schedules, work schedules, etc... and realized I needed to update my Totally Useless Stitch A Long (TUSAL) before Daffycat had to scold me! LOL. As you can see, my ORT jar is sitting in my frog pond and is filling up very nicely with threads of stitching hours. Unfortunately, more threads seemed to land in the jar due to miscounting on my part and needing to rip-rip-rip them out!


I have started The Musician by Joan Elliott this weekend and I have to say that with over 22,500 stitches she will be in progress for a while. Of course, I keep reminding myself that the only way you can eat an elephant is one bite at a time so I guess The Musician will be completed one stitch at a time. Unfortunately I seem to stitch slower than I chew!!!

Until next time, keep you stitchin' and knittin' needles moving, enjoy time with friends and family and most of all, enjoy life!

3 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Love your jar picture!

One stitch, one day at a time, just keep going. That one will be worth it though!

Daffycat said...

You. Are. Late. ROFL

A lovely ORT report, Carol! Just look at all those ORTs!

CJ said...

Love the ORT sitting next to the frog. Gotta love that frog.

CJ