I've also started another small piece that is for a Spring Exchange in my one Yahoo group, Every Stitch Counts. Of course I won't be posting any pictures on here until it is done and sent to my partner but I hope I have found the perfect piece for her!
Finally Spring has made it's way into Maryland! After such a dreary, cold, damp winter the days are longer, the sunshine is bright and temperatures during the day are really nice. I am including a picture of my first flower in the yard this year; a daffodil. I love these daffodils for the fact they are from my Granny's house that my last Prairie Schooler reminded me of. These were the flowers which lined the sidewalk leading up to the summer kitchen.
Until next time, enjoy stitchin' and knittin', enjoy spending time with family and friends and most of all enjoy life! :)


13 comments:
The Musician is looking fabulous! I so love all the great detail that Joan puts into each of her designs!! You are definitely doing her justice!
Love the pooch photo!! So cute!!
Great Progress! I look forward to seeing your exchange project too.
Love your Bulldog . Great pic!
Carol,
The Musician is looking quite lovely! And those daffodils are gorgeous!
Looking good so far! My daffodils are starting to come up as well, I have a lot of them planted so every year I have a lot in the front yard that I cannot help but to pick at times so I can have them in the house to brighten things up a bit.
The Musician is looking wonderful Carol!
Love your daffodils! We have quite a few out here in Wales by now too.
Enjoy your stitch-in/lunch. It sounds like great fun!
Your Musician is coming along nicely. How great to have flowers blooming already. :)
Wonderful progress! Nice pics.
The musician is coming along nice. I still have to take a pic of mine so you can see her. I have some of the boarder done on her too.
HI carol -
Love the flowers, we are starting to see them in North Texas as well. The picture of you and your bully is cute. We have one we are trying to rehome, he is a sweet boy. Your musician is coming along really well.
CJ
She's looking beautiful! Still waiting on my daffodils to bloom, but mine always seem to come later. I hope you had a good time on Saturday, that sounded like such fun. Quilt show was nice, but would have rather been stitching!
Wow great progress and your daffodils are already blooming!! Indiana is way behind you we just have buds so far.
Mary Louise
No daffodils here! The snow is melting & maybe more tomorrow & Wed. The daffodils are maybe 4 inches out of the ground wondering where is spring?
Nice photos.
You do wonderful work Carol!!!
Nece
Post a Comment