
Wow. The first year has passed since I started this new way of communication with you all. While I have had fun with it I realize I need to do more with the updating of the blog and keeping up with all my projects, kids, scouts, gardening, hobbies, friends........ the list could go on and on but we will just cut to the chase and say LIFE.
Thank you to all of you who have stopped by and read my postings, left comments (I love reading comments and try to respond when asked a question.), and sharing my adventures, sorrows, joys and fears along the way. I'm going to try and continue and branching out more in this blogging world so all I can say is keep an eye out because you never know what might be going on next!
Take care and I'll be posting again soon!


1 comment:
Happy blogoversary!
Post a Comment