Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride! - Unknown


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update on Kind Fond Love


I wanted to share an update picture on Kind Fond Love sampler by Brenda Keyes. While I have made some progress, I really need to start working on making more progress on it. I still love how the colors are so complimentary to each other and the motifs too. This has been one of my most enjoyable stitching projects I have worked on for a long time and I am looking forward to displaying it in our home when finished.

1 comment:

Meari said...

You're coming right along on your sampler. :)