My online group, Every Stitch Counts, is having a ornament exchange and we need to send our completed ornament to our partner by November 1st. I just received my needed supplies this week from the LNS, Stitching Post, and I'll be starting it soon. Will try and keep you posted on this but I don't want to spoil the surprise for my exchange partner so no pictures until it is finished and delivered! I am so excited about this exchange because I haven't stitched something for someone in an exchange before so it should be fun!
Reading Challenge: I started reading Death by Darjeeling by Laura Childs this week. This is book one of her "A Tea Shop Mystery Series". The story line is based in Charleston, South Carolina and features Theodosia Browning, owner of the The Indigo Tea Shop. During a tea, a customer has been poisioned and now Theodosia is having to figure out who did this before it ruins the reputation of her business.


2 comments:
Congrats on your ornament finish. It is so cute.
Cute ornament!!
Post a Comment