This weekend has been very, very busy. Beth and I met up with Sue and Laura from my ESC group at Laura's house on Friday night. We sat around and talked about life, stitching, kids, college, families, and anything else that caught our fancy. It was great seeing Sue and Laura again and we plan on getting together more often. Laughter and good friends is just what this girl needed! After we left Laura's house we had to stop by Wawa to pick up Beth some of her infamous Wawa tea. I have dubbed her the "Wawa Whino" since she is addicted to her 'gogo juice'. Both of laughed for a good portion of the ride home and I got into bed at 1:30 in the morning! Can't tell you how long it has been since I've been out that late..... :)

Saturday, Becky and I went to Lancaster, PA to see the American Music Theatre's "Broadway's Best" show which featured performances of all the greatest American musical songs from 1920's to present. Very good show, excellent performances and a really, really nice venue. My SIL and MIL asked us to go with them which I was glad for Becky since she had been missing family attention since my Mom died.
In relation to that note, the school has requested and I have granted permission to have Becky tested for Autism. Since Ray has autism there is a higher chance of Becky being somewhere in the spectrum disorder as well. Both kids do wonderfully in school academics but both struggle with social/emotional issues. The probability runs greater since I have been diagnosed with hyperhomocycstenmia which is a medical condition which can increase risks to artery and vein diseases and possible strokes, blood clots and heart attacks.Now studies are finding a connection between this genetic disorder and autism.
Stitching wise, I have been working on my Christmas ornament exchange and a fe
w other bits and pieces. Beth, Sue and Laura was fondling and oohing over the pattern I have chosen for my exchange partner and I made some really good progress on it yesterday in the car ride. I have found this one pattern which is going to be on my wish list for sure. It is called Library by Little House Needleworks and I love it. It combines two of my favorite past times, stitching and reading... what more could a girl ask for! Today I'm working for 12 hours and then I'm planning on going home and relax. Hopefully even finish up one of the odds and ends today and post on my blog. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!


1 comment:
This pattern is on my wishlist too!!!
Post a Comment